The Indian Law Institute was founded in 1956. The Institute is an autonomous body registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. The Indian Law Institute has been granted Deemed University Status in 2004 vide Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. F.9-9/2001-U.3 dated 29.10.2004.
Course Offered by TILI
PG Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management (PGDCLM) (evening classes)
Eligibility to Take Admission at TILI
Minimum qualification for admission to the P.G. Diploma Courses except for Labour Law is a graduate degree from a recognized University. 5% weight age will be given to the law graduates for admission to the Post Graduate Diploma Courses. The minimum requirement for admission to the P.G. Diploma Course in Labour Law is a law degree or M.A. in social sciences (IInd Division). The Defence Service Officers holding graduate degree of an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University are considered for admission to the P.G. Diploma in Labour Law provided they are sponsored by the Directorate of Resettlement, Ministry of Defence, and Government of India. Candidates who have passed or appeared in the 4th year examination of LL.B. (five year course) from a recognized institute/university are also eligible for admission to Post Graduate Diploma Courses (except for Labour Law). Five seats each are reserved for these students. The admission will be made based on the marks obtained in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of the University examinations.
Admission Procedure: Admission to the Post Graduate Diploma Courses shall be made on merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility for individual Post Graduate Diplomas. 5% weight age will be given to candidates who are law graduates.
How To Apply to Take Admission at TILI
- Sale of Bulletin & Application Form
- The price of the Bulletin containing Application Form is Rs. 250/-. The Bulletin along with the Application Form will be on sale from May 04, 2010 on all working days in the admission counter of the Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi - 110 001. Either on cash payment or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Indian Law Institute payable at New Delhi, it can be procured.
- Application Form through Internet
- The Application Form and Admit Card (in duplicate) can also be downloaded from the website (www.ili.ac.in / www.ilidelhi.org). Each application will be accepted in the office of the Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi - 110 001, only if it is accompanied by a Demand Draft for:
- Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for LL.M. programmes
- Rs.600/- (Rupees six hundred only) for Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Drawn in favour of the Indian Law Institute, payable at New Delhi.
- Bulletin along with Application Form by Post
- The Bulletin along with Application Form can also be obtained by Registered Book Post/ Courier on payment of Rs. 310/- (Rupees three hundred and ten only) in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of The Indian Law Institute payable at New Delhi along with a self-addressed envelope of not less than 24 x 30cms. Size. The amount once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances. The Institute will not be responsible for the delay, loss or damage, if any, during the transit of the Bulletin. Institute will dispatch the Bulletin containing Application Form within three days of the receipt of request.
- The envelope of the letter requesting for the Bulletin must be super-scribed at the left top corner as "REQUEST FOR BULLETIN". This will help in responding to the request immediately. Also, the name of the candidate, address and the course for which admission is sought must be clearly written on the back of the demand draft. The ILI shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
Important Dates for Take Admission at TILI
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 02 July 2012
To know more information about ILI New Delhi admission, please visit www.ilidelhi.org
Read More About TILI