International School of Business and Media (ISBM), Pune and Bangalore invites application for Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course commencing in the session 2012.
- Human Resource
- Risk Management
Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates appearing for final year Bachelor Degree examinations can also apply, provided they complete all degree requirements by September 30, 2012.
Selection procedure as per AICTE regulation. Candidates with any one of the scores of entrance test of CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / JET will be considered.
Any change from AICTE will be available on the institute website.
How to Apply:
- By Courier/Speed Post
- Online Application Registration
- Method A: By Demand Draft
- Method B. By Online Payment
Make a Demand Draft of Rs. 1350/- in favour of “Peoples Empowerment Group A/c ISB&M” payable at Pune
Register Online by clicking Apply On-line .
After getting your roll number (ISB&M ID), starting with 7, go back to the previous page using Back button (above) and take a printout of your online form using Print button. Write your roll number at the top of the form, paste your Passport Size Photograph (duly signed) on the form, sign at the bottom of the form.
Send the form along with the Demand Draft by post to ISB&M, Pune, Nande campus. Write your Name, Roll Number and Full Address on back side of Demand Draft. The Prospectus will be mailed to you on receipt of your Demand Draft.
Register Online by clicking Apply On-line .
Note your roll number (ISB&M ID), starting with 7,
You may pay online now using Credit Card/Debit Card of Visa and Master.
Please keep your 7 Digit Roll-No (ISB&M)
You may also pay later using the Pay Online option from the home page.
Candidates who wish to obtain the ISB&M Prospectus and Application Form by courier/speed-post should make a Demand Draft of Rs. 1350/- in favour of “Peoples Empowerment Group A/c ISB&M” payable at Pune and send to any of the Admissions Offices, whose addresses are given on the back cover page, or by paying Rs. 1200/- at any of the institutes counter. It can also be obtained from selected coaching institutes and Bank. ISB&M Retailer list
The applicant has to fill in his/her personal information, give the payment particulars of Demand Draft number and date and submit the Form online.
- Last date for receipt of completed ISB&M's Application Form : January 18, 2012
- Candidates short-listed for GD & PI : January 27, 2012
- Group Discussion & Personal Interviews : February 4-14, 2012
- Session begins on: Pune: June 29, 2012, Bangalore: July 2, 2012
About St Joseph's Boys High School, Bangalore
St Joseph's Boys High School, Bangalore was established in 1858 by now managed by the Fathers of the Society of Jesus. It prepares students for the ICSE (10th) and ISC (11th) examinations conducted by the CISCE New Delhi. The school is situated at Museum Road in Bangalore. It has spacious classrooms with state-of-art audio-visual teaching aids, well stocked library with over 40000 volume, beautiful Chapel for prayer and worship, well equipped science labs, well equipped computer lab with ast internet enabled, networked computers., two play grounds one in the school campus. St Joseph's Boys High School, Bangalore is intended primarily for the education of Catholic boys, particularly of the Anglo-Indian Community. However, with due regard to the strength of each class and the academic ability of the pupil, boys of all religious persuasions are admitted, without any interference with their respective creeds. No donations are accepted for admission.
St Joseph's Boys High School, Bangalore Admission Procedure and Admission Fee:-
Admissions are made to the following classes:
- LKG :- The student must have completed 4 years of age as on June 1
- Std 5:- The student must have completed 10 years of age as on June 1
- Std 11(ISC):- The student must have successfully completed and passed the ICSE examination
- Admissions to LKG are based on management policy. Parents have to register for the admission on the prescribed registration form. Candidates short-listed for admission will be informed. Admissions are complete once the candidate successfully qualifies in the personal interview.
- Admission to Std 5 is open for candidates who are studying in recognised English medium schools, and who will be promoted to Std 5. The candidate has to take and clear a qualifying examination (written test) in English, Maths and the second language (Kannada or Hindi) on an appointed date to seek admission.
- Admission to Std 11 is open to students who have successfully passed ICSE. Candidates will be short-listed based on performance and other school-specific criteria.
All admissions are subject to school management policy.This school offers facilities like library, laboratories, well ventilated classrooms & a play area.
Contact Details/ Address of St Joseph's Boys High School, Bangalore
St Joseph's Boys High School
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WebSite : http://www.sjbhsbangalore.in
For further Details se the website mention above
Either adapts the world the way it is or brings a change to make a world adopt you as you are. They are the only two conditions on which a man spends his entire span of life. It is in his hands which route he desires to travel but it is well said that wherever a person goes his actions are somewhere controlled by law. But without a good lawyer people are helpless along with the laws. Lawyers are just a part of those hands which are made to govern as well as for proper implementation of laws.
Many students since last decade have profoundly taken law as their profession and therefore encouraging legal studies National Law Universities came into existence. There are many other law schools granting law education but NLUs are among the top universities. National Law School of India University is the first Indian University, established exclusively for legal studies and research in Bangalore, Karnataka in 1988.
For admission to various law universities students were obliged to appear for several separate entrance exam which came to end in 2008 with introduction of Common Law Admission Test. The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted by 11 National Law Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M). The 11 participating NLUs in the order of their establishment are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU).
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR).
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU).
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS).
- National Law University, Jodhpur(NLU).
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU).
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU).
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU).
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL).
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU).
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS).
As per the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), the first CLAT Committee (consisting of Vice-Chancellors of the participating NLUs) decided that the test should be conducted by rotation in the order of their establishment. CLAT-2008 (NLSIU, Bangalore), CLAT-2009 (NALSAR, Hyderabad), CLAT-2010 (NLIU, Bhopal) and CLAT-2011 (WBNUJS,Kolkata) were conducted accordingly.
CLAT is conducted for admission to the 5 year undergraduate programme and also for the 2 year post graduate programme as offered by National Law Universities .One get selected for these universities on the basis of his/her rank in the CLAT entrance exam.
To be eligible to appear for CLAT entrance exam, a candidate should have passed his/her Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and persons with Disability). Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test (The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of his/her admission and be able to submit its proof.). Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates (22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with Disability).
5 year integrated BA, B.Sc, B.Psc, BBA and BCom LL.B (Hons) Degree Courses are offered in National Law Universities. B.Sc is offered by NUJS, NLU Jodhpur and GNLU. Bachelor in Political Science is offered by NLU Jodhpur. Bachelor of Social Welfare and Policy , a new course is under consideration to be introduced will be offered by GNLU.
CLAT entrance exam for undergraduate programmes consists of 200 objective type questions of 200 marks to be completed in 2 hours. Subject areas of exam paper are English with comprehension (40 marks), General Knowledge/ Current Affairs (50 marks), Mathematics (20 marks), Logical Reasoning (45 marks) and Legal Aptitude/Legal Awareness (45 marks).
To be eligible for appearing in CLAT-2011 a candidate should have obtained a LL.B/B.L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST /OBC and persons with Disability). Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying degree examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test.
Two Year LL.M Degree Course is offered by all national Law Universities except Patna which does not offer this course.
It comprises of 200 marks question paper of 2 hours duration subdivided into 100 marks objective type paper and 2 questions of essay each carrying 50 marks based on subject areas like Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law and Legal Theory.
Admission procedure for foreigners
Foreign nationals are not permitted to sit for CLAT-2011 but for them few seats are reserved ( Actual no. of seats will be decided by the university at the time of admission ).Those desirous of taking admission to any course in any of the participating Law Universities may directly contact the concerned University having seats for foreign nationals. However if you are a foreign national and hold either a PIO or OCI card, you would have parity with NRIs in educational fields.
Utilization of Domicile Certificate
This certificate is not applicable in each university for admission. The domicile certificate would be required to claim an admission under the domicile reservation of NALSAR-Hyderabad, NLIU-Bhopal, HNLU-Raipur, GNLU- Gandhinagar, RMLNLU-Lucknow, RGNLU-Patiala, NUALS-Kochi. Domicile can be obtained by birth and this may be proved through birth / residential certificate issued by competent authority. Candidates who fall under \'Other\' in domicile category are not required to submit any certificate.
Before CLAT 2011 students were asked to fill preference list given in the application form and on the basis of these preferences and ranks obtained, students were allocated colleges but CLAT 2011 has seen a dramatic change and therefore previous system of asking applicants preferences of institution at the time of filing the application form has been done away with. In an attempt to allow for more informed choice, CLAT 2011 applicants had asked to make a selection of institutions after the declaration of results.
There is no negative marking in the exam. CLAT score is valid for a period of one year. The cutoff may vary according to the institute where the candidates are seeking admission.
- Overall cutoff = 130+
- NLS Bangalore = 160+
- NALSAR Hyderabad = 152 – 160
- NUJS Kolkata = 145 – 152
- NLIU Bhopal = 140 – 145
- NLU Jodhpur = 138 – 145
Not only NLUs can dominate over CLAT scores for admissions but there are other colleges too which have been permitted to utilize CLAT scores since 2011.Following are the colleges which have been granted permission:
- Andhra Pradesh University of Law, Palace Layout, Pedawaltair, Viskhapatnam
- Jodhpur National University, Narandi, Jahnwar Road, Jodhpur
- Siddhartha Law College, Sahastradhara Road, Near IT Park, Dehradun
- SOA National Institute of Law, Faculty of Legal Studies, Siksha O Anusandhan University, Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar
- Institute of Law, Nirma University, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Post Chandlodia, Via Gota, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- In addition to this, CLAT has also entered into a MOU with the Indian Oil Corporation, whereby IOC would be utilizing CLAT scores as one of the selection criteria for recruitment of legal professionals to IOC.
Generally procedure of CLAT exam begins in the month of January and definitely ,students with a dream of becoming a successful lawyer in their eyes must have set up their goal beforehand and would have began their race to grasp their success. Best Of Luck to all the students for their forthcoming CLAT exam.