RPET 2012 Description
Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test 2012 - RPET 2012 is conducted by Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan. The admission into1st semester / first year of different undergraduate engineering / architecture / pharmacy / diploma in pharmacy programs offered into various colleges across the state of Rajasthan is made on the basis of RPET 2012 merit rankings. This test is officially abbreviated as RPET 2012EAP which stands for Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test 2012 for Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy. Both, government aided and private unaided technical institutes of Rajasthan accept the merit ranking of RPET 2012 for admission into various programs. However, BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other deemed universities does not accept RPET 2012EAP merit ranking and takes their own test for admission.
RPET 2012 Contact Details
Rajasthan Technical University Rawatbhata Road, Kota (Rajasthan) – 324010
|Test Period||Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test (RPET 2012) is generally held in Month of May|
|This Year Date||Not Announced|
RPET 2012 Conducting Body
Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test 2012 - RPET 2012 is conducted by Board of Technical Education , Rajasthan.
RPET 2012 Eligibility
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with physics and Chemistry as the main subjects along with any of Mathematics, Bio-Technology, Computer Science and Biology as the optional subjects can apply for B.Pharm / D. Pharmacy courses.
- Candidates who are appearing at the Qualifying Examination (Main) will be provisionally permitted to appear in Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test 2012 for Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy. Such candidates will be eligible, provided if they pass in the main Examination.
- Candidates who get supplementary in the main Examination will not be eligible for admission through RPET 2012EAP in the year even if they have appeared and passed in the supplementary Examination before the last date of admission.
RPET 2012 Exam Pattern
- Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test 2012 for Engineering , Architecture and Pharmacy (RPET 2012EAP) shall consist of four papers.
- The medium of exam can be either Hindi or English.
- Paper I comprises objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics and Chemistry.
- The number of questions and marks allowed will be 100 and 400 respectively.
- Paper II- Mathematics is of objective type with 50 questions and carry 200 marks.
- Paper III - Biology include 50 objective type questions which will carry 200 marks.
- Paper IV is Aptitude test with two parts, carrying 100 marks each, Part A with objective type questions and Part B for testing drawing aptitude.
- Candidates applying for B. Pharma/D.Pharma should appear for Paper I and Paper II OR Paper III.
RPET 2012 Courses
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
RPET 2012 Extra Information
Filling up the application form
The application form has to be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting with Black ink. The OMR sheet is to be filled with Black point Pen or HB pencil only. Affix your passport size photo on your application from, Certificate No.2 and OMR Sheet. Ensure that you have put your signature at the specified locations (three on application form and one on OMR sheet). The complete RPET 2012EAP Form duly filled along with the enclosures should be put into the big envelope with the address printed as Coordinator, RPET 2012EAP, Rajasthan Technical University, Akelgarh, Rawatbhata Road, KOTA-324010. For submitting the application form any of the following option may be adopted:
- Send by Registered post / Speed post (not by courier in any case) along with the D.D. of requisite fee in favour of Coordinator, RPET 2012EAP payable at Kota so as to reach the Coordinator, RPET 2012EAP, Rajasthan Technical University, Akelgarh, Rawatbhata Road, Kota-324010.
- Drop in the locked box kept outside RPET 2012EAP office, Rajasthan Technical University, KOTA along with the D.D. of requisite fee in favour of Coordinator, RPET 2012EAP payable at Kota.In any case, the Application Form should not be handed over to any person.
- Deposit in any of the Branches of Punjab National Bank along with the requisite Fee in cash and the challan must be enclosed with the application.
Enclosures to be submitted along with the application form.
1. An attested copy of Certificate / Mark sheet of High School / Secondary bearing Date of Birth of the candidate.
2. An attested copy of Mark sheet of 10+2 Examination, as a proof of having passed the qualifying examination. (If you have already passed the qualifying examination).
3. Examination Fee as defined.
4. Self Addressed Acknowledgement Card duly stamped for Rs. 6/-.
5. Attested copy of relevant document necessary for claiming reservation in
a. category –I : SC/ ST/ OBC (certificate No. 4)
b. category-II : PH/ DK/KM/ Ex-S (refer Note 1 & 2 in para No. 2.4)
6. Attested copy of the relevant domicile certificate whichever applicable (refer para No. 2.4)
7. Certificate No. 2 issued by Head Master/ Principal of the school.
8. Certificate No. 1 signed by Father/ Mother/ Guardian.
RPET 2012 Related Information
RPET 2012 - Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test 2012 | RPET 2012 Eligibiltiy Criteria | RPET 2012 Dates | RPET 2012 Application Procedure | RPET 2012 Admissions | RPET 2012 Fess | RPET 2012 Colleges | RPET 2012 Exam Centers | RPET 2012 Online Form | RPET 2012 Dates | RPET 2012 Preparation Tips | RPET 2012 Notifications | RPET 2012 Question Papers | RPET 2012 Sample Papers | RPET 2012 Model Question Papers | RPET 2012 Study Material | RPET 2012 Results | RPET 2012 Exam Results | RPET 2012 Exam Schedule | RPET 2012 Paper Schedule | RPET 2012 in India | RPET 2012 Application Form | RPET 2012 Syllabus | RPET 2012 Details | RPET 2012 Exam Details | RPET 2012 Question Papers with Answers | RPET 2012 Question Bank | RPET 2012 Mock Test | RPET 2012 Answer Keys | RPET 2012 Timings | RPET 2012 Exam Duration | List of colleges accepting RPET 2012 score