CUMAT 2012 Description
Calicut University Management Aptitute Test will be conducted for the admission of students to the MBA programs of the Department of Commerce and Management Studies. The institute has four other centers of this department located in other parts of the state. Department of Commerce and Management Studies, University of Calicut is one of the premier institutes in the southern part of India. There are total 200 seats for the MBA program of the University.
CUMAT 2012 Contact Details
|Test Period||Calicut University Management Aptitude Test (CUMAT 2012) is generally held in Month of May|
|Last Year Date||2nd week of may 2011|
|This Year Date||Not Announced|
CUMAT 2012 Conducting Body
Test is conducted by Calicut University itself.
CUMAT 2012 Eligibility
- The candidates willing to sit for the Calicut University Management Aptitute Test, 2010 should be a graduate under 10+2+3 pattern from the University of Calicut or any other recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- SC/ST and OBC students are given relaxations as per the rules of the university.
- The candidates seeking admission in MBA evening program should have at least three years of work experience.
- Candidates waiting for their final year results may also apply. They need to submit their original mark sheet before the last date of registration (1st semester).
- Admission depends on the performance of the candidates in the entrance examination, personal interview and group discussion.
- The plus two/PDC marks of the candidates are also referred during the time of selection.
CUMAT 2012 Exam Pattern
This is a written test.
CUMAT 2012 Courses
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
CUMAT 2012 Fees Details
- The application forms can be collected in person from the Head, DCMS, University of Calicut on payment of Rs.500 cash.
- The candidates can also obtain the application forms through post by sending a request letter along with a crossed demand draft of Rs. 500.
- The draft should be drawn in favor of The Finance Officer, University of Calicut and is payable at the State Bank of Travancore.
- The Candidates should also send a self-addressed envelope (26 cms X 15cm size) with a stamp of Rs. 15.
- Application forms can also be downloaded from the official website of the university.
CUMAT 2012 Syllabus
There is no specific syllabus for the test.
CUMAT 2012 Related Information
CUMAT 2012 - Calicut University Management Aptitude Test 2012 | CUMAT 2012 Eligibiltiy Criteria | CUMAT 2012 Dates | CUMAT 2012 Application Procedure | CUMAT 2012 Admissions | CUMAT 2012 Fess | CUMAT 2012 Colleges | CUMAT 2012 Exam Centers | CUMAT 2012 Online Form | CUMAT 2012 Dates | CUMAT 2012 Preparation Tips | CUMAT 2012 Notifications | CUMAT 2012 Question Papers | CUMAT 2012 Sample Papers | CUMAT 2012 Model Question Papers | CUMAT 2012 Study Material | CUMAT 2012 Results | CUMAT 2012 Exam Results | CUMAT 2012 Exam Schedule | CUMAT 2012 Paper Schedule | CUMAT 2012 in India | CUMAT 2012 Application Form | CUMAT 2012 Syllabus | CUMAT 2012 Details | CUMAT 2012 Exam Details | CUMAT 2012 Question Papers with Answers | CUMAT 2012 Question Bank | CUMAT 2012 Mock Test | CUMAT 2012 Answer Keys | CUMAT 2012 Timings | CUMAT 2012 Exam Duration | List of colleges accepting CUMAT 2012 score