RMAT 2012 Description
The Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT 2012) is an entrance test conducted by the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. It is conducted for the admission into the two-year MBA course for state Management Institutions of Rajasthan. The RMAT 2012 is open to the candidates of Rajasthan domicile onlyï»¿.
RMAT 2012 Contact Details
Rajasthan Technical University,
0744-2473001, 2473020, 2473931,2473014
email@example.com, director_ firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
|Test Period||Rajsthan management aptitude test (RMAT 2012) is generally held in Month of May|
|This Year Date||Not Announced|
RMAT 2012 Conducting Body
The Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT 2012) is an entrance test conducted by the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
RMAT 2012 Eligibility
- The candidates must possess Graduate (10+2+3) degree or equivalent from any recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST and OBC candidates), without any approximation in the Graduate Examination.
- Candidates appeared/ appearing for their final year examination will also be permitted to appear in the admission test.
- Final year appearing students are required to submit a certificate from college/institution.
- The candidate himself/herself or any of his/her natural parents (father/mother) is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan.
- Candidate has studied continuously as a regular student in recognized educational institutions in Rajasthan for the preceding five years up to and including the year in which he/she has passed the qualifying examination.
- Ex-Servicemen (Ex-S) and the Defence Killed (DK) persons should be of Rajasthan origin for eligibility of their children in these categories.
RMAT 2012 Exam Pattern
- The RMAT 2012 Test will consist of 200 multiple choice questions with 4 alternative answers.
- Test consists of five sections (reasoning, aptitude, data interpretation, english language and proficiency, general awareness) and each section consists of 40 questions of equal value.
- The correct choice of answer is to be filled in the OMR sheet using Black Ball Point Pen.
- Duration of the test will be 150 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
RMAT 2012 Courses
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
RMAT 2012 Fees Details
The cost of RMAT 2012 Application Form is Rupee 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
RMAT 2012 Extra Information
The application forms can be collected from the selected branches of Punjab National Bank in person on payment of Rs.1000. The selected branches are located at Alwar (Shivaji Park), Kota (Aerodrome Circle), Ajmer (Kachahari Road), Jaipur, Jodhpur (Shastri Nagar), Bikaner (Rani Bazar), Chittorgarh (Pratap Nagar), Bhilwara (Bhupal Ganj), Bharatpur (Rajendra Nagar) and Sri Ganganagar (Birbal Chowk). The duly filled in application forms should be sent to the coordinator, RMAT 2012, Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, Kota (Rajasthan)-324022 by registered or speed post. You can also drop your application form at the drop box placed in the RMAT 2012 office.
Reservation of seats
Reservation of seats will be made subject to the prevalent statutory provisions i.e. as per relevant rules and regulations of Govt. of Rajasthan viz. 16% for SC candidates, 12% for ST candidates and 21% for candidates belonging to OBC category. Provision will also be made for horizontal reservation of 3% for candidates belonging to physically handicap, 25% for women category and 3% for dependants of Defence.
RMAT 2012 Syllabus
Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc) Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Profit & Loss, Averages, Percentages, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time, Number system, HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean , Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS, Mensuration, Alligation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Set Theory, Venn Diagram, Instalment Payments, Partnership, Clocks, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Topics like Trigonometry, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Calendar, Maxima & Minima Progression, Surds & Indices and Complex numbers.
DI AND REASONING :
Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables.
Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc. Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences , identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements. Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree - identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding , Sequencing , identifying next number in series, etc.
Comprehension of passage ( Poems can also come).
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms , Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Sentence Correction, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.
Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
Famous award and prizes
Books and authors
Science, History, Geography, International organisations
Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc.
RMAT 2012 Dates
Date for Rajsthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) 2011 is yet to be declared.
These are important dates for RMAT 2010
- Last date to submit the Application Form
25th March, 2010
- Rajsthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) date
23rd May, 2010
RMAT 2012 Related Information
RMAT 2012 - Rajsthan management aptitude test 2012 | RMAT 2012 Eligibiltiy Criteria | RMAT 2012 Dates | RMAT 2012 Application Procedure | RMAT 2012 Admissions | RMAT 2012 Fess | RMAT 2012 Colleges | RMAT 2012 Exam Centers | RMAT 2012 Online Form | RMAT 2012 Dates | RMAT 2012 Preparation Tips | RMAT 2012 Notifications | RMAT 2012 Question Papers | RMAT 2012 Sample Papers | RMAT 2012 Model Question Papers | RMAT 2012 Study Material | RMAT 2012 Results | RMAT 2012 Exam Results | RMAT 2012 Exam Schedule | RMAT 2012 Paper Schedule | RMAT 2012 in India | RMAT 2012 Application Form | RMAT 2012 Syllabus | RMAT 2012 Details | RMAT 2012 Exam Details | RMAT 2012 Question Papers with Answers | RMAT 2012 Question Bank | RMAT 2012 Mock Test | RMAT 2012 Answer Keys | RMAT 2012 Timings | RMAT 2012 Exam Duration | List of colleges accepting RMAT 2012 score