VMU EEE 2011 Details
VMU EEE 2011 Description
All India common VMRF Engineering Entrance Examination are conducted by Vinayaka Mission University to intake admissions into engineering programs in the two engineering Colleges of the University Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (Chennai), Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College (Salem), Salem School of Architecture (Only for B. Arch.)
Admission cell, Vinayak Mission University, 15,Bank street,Kilpauk Chennai-600010
|Time Period||Month of June|
|Last Year Date||12-Jun-10|
|This Year Date||12-Jun-10|
VMU EEE 2011 Conducting Body
University itself conducts the test.
VMU EEE 2011 Eligibility
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics , Chemistry, Maths / Biology (PCM/PCB)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics(PCM) candidates are eligible for all the programmes
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology(PCB) candidates are eligible only for B.Tech. Bioinformatcics, Biotechnology programmes
- B.E /B.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. Degree in relavant branch or any other equivalent degree of any recognized university.
- OR, A pass in B.E Biotechnology, B.E Bioinformatics, B.E Genetic Engineering, M.Sc. Biotechnology, Molecular Biotechnology, Genetics, Genetic Engineering and Bioinformatics.
- A pass in Bachelor's Degree of any recognized University.
- A pass in a Bachelor's Degree of any recognized University with Mathematics / Statistics as either the main or allied subject at the degree level. OR Mathematics as one of the subjects in the Higher Secondary level.
VMU EEE 2011 Exam Pattern
This is a written test of 3 hours. There is no any negative marking.
VMU EEE 2011 Courses
Bio-Technology Bio-Informatics Bio-Medical Engineering Civil Engineering Computer Science & Engineering Electronics & Communication Engineering Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Electrical & Electronics Engineering Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering Information Technology Mechanical Engineering Automobile Engineering Computer Science & Software Engineering Mechatronics Engineering M.E Programs : Applied Electronics Power Electronics & Drives VLSI Design Embedded System Technology Information Technology Computer Science & Engineering Power Systems Engineering
VMU EEE 2011 Fees Details
Application Form can be obtained by sending a DD for Rs. 700/- for UG and Rs. 800/- for PG drawn in favour of Vinayaka Missions University, payable at Chennai or by paying cash in person at the below mentioned address. Application form can also be downloaded from the website and send along with a DD as stated above.
VMU EEE 2011 Eligibiltiy Criteria | VMU EEE 2011 Application Procedure | VMU EEE 2011 Admissions | VMU EEE 2011 Fess | VMU EEE 2011 Colleges | VMU EEE 2011 Exam Centers | VMU EEE 2011 Online Form | VMU EEE 2011 Dates | VMU EEE 2011 Preparation Tips | VMU EEE 2011 Notifications | VMU EEE 2011 Question Papers | VMU EEE 2011 Sample Papers | VMU EEE 2011 Model Question Papers | VMU EEE 2011 Study Material | VMU EEE 2011 Results | VMU EEE 2011 Exam Results | VMU EEE 2011 Exam Schedule | VMU EEE 2011 Paper Schedule | VMU EEE 2011 in India | VMU EEE 2011 Application Form | VMU EEE 2011 Syllabus | VMU EEE 2011 Details | VMU EEE 2011 Exam Details | VMU EEE 2011 Question Papers with Answers | VMU EEE 2011 Question Bank | VMU EEE 2011 Mock Test | VMU EEE 2011 Answer Keys | VMU EEE 2011 Timings | VMU EEE 2011 Exam Duration | List of colleges accepting VMU EEE 2011 score