BEE 2011 Details
BEE 2011 Description
The Bureau of Energy Efficiency is an agency of the Government of India, under the Ministry of Power created in March 2002 under the provisions of the nation's 2001 Energy Conservation Act. The agency's function is to develop programs which will increase the conservation and efficient use of energy in India. The government has proposed to make it mandatory for all appliances in India to have ratings by the BEE starting in January 2010. mission of Bureau of Energy Efficiency is to "institutionalize" energy efficiency services, enable delivery mechanisms in the country and provide leadership to energy efficiency in all sectors of the country. The primary objective would be to reduce energy intensity in the economy.
Government of India, Ministry of Power
+91 11 26179699
|Time Period||Month of July|
|Last Year Date||25-Apr-10|
|This Year Date||7-May-11|
BEE 2011 Conducting Body
Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) conducts this exam.
BEE 2011 Eligibility
For Energy Managers:
The candidate must have any one of the following:
- M.Tech / M.E. degree at the post graduate level, that is masters along with a minimum two years of work experience preferably in the energy sector.
- OR, A candidate should have one of the Diploma in engineering with at least 6 years of experience.
- OR, A bachelor level engineering or (technology discipline) degree along with a work experience of at least three years in the energy sector that covers aspects of maintenance, planning as well as operation.
- OR, Even candidates that hold B.Tech along with M.Tech degree or equivalent along with a minimum work experience within the energy sector can also apply.
- OR, PG in physics, chemistry or electronics with 2 years of relevant experience.
For Energy Auditors:
- Should have either B.Tech / B.E degree with experience of at least 3 years OR, Post Graduation in Engineering or Management after B.E. / B.Tech with at least 2 years of experience.
BEE 2011 Exam Pattern
- The test will be for 2 consecutive days.
- There will be 4 papers in total.
- Out of this, first 3 papers will be of 3 hrs. duration each of 150 marks each.
- Fourth paper will be of 2 hrs of 100 marks.
- Paper 1 is on General Aspects of Energy Management, Energy Audit.
- Paper 2 is on Energy Efficiency in Thermal Utilities.
- Paper 3 is on Energy Efficiency in Electrical Utilities.
- Paper 4 is on Energy Performance Assessment for Equipment and Utility systems.
- To qualify as Energy Manager, a candidate has to clear paper-1, 2, and 3 with a minimum of 50% marks in each examination.
- for Energy Auditor, a candidate has to clear paper-1, 2, 3 and 4 with a minimum of 50% marks in each paper.
BEE 2011 Eligibiltiy Criteria | BEE 2011 Application Procedure | BEE 2011 Admissions | BEE 2011 Fess | BEE 2011 Colleges | BEE 2011 Exam Centers | BEE 2011 Online Form | BEE 2011 Dates | BEE 2011 Preparation Tips | BEE 2011 Notifications | BEE 2011 Question Papers | BEE 2011 Sample Papers | BEE 2011 Model Question Papers | BEE 2011 Study Material | BEE 2011 Results | BEE 2011 Exam Results | BEE 2011 Exam Schedule | BEE 2011 Paper Schedule | BEE 2011 in India | BEE 2011 Application Form | BEE 2011 Syllabus | BEE 2011 Details | BEE 2011 Exam Details | BEE 2011 Question Papers with Answers | BEE 2011 Question Bank | BEE 2011 Mock Test | BEE 2011 Answer Keys | BEE 2011 Timings | BEE 2011 Exam Duration | List of colleges accepting BEE 2011 score