JNEE 2012 Description
The selection for Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur courses is based on score of any National Entrance Exam or on the merit of last qualifying examination.The University considers the Score of any Central/ State/ University level entrance examination. If any candidate does not have the Score card of any entrance examination then she will have to appear in our University’s Online Joint National Entrance Exam 2012ination (JNEE 2012).
Some of the courses do not require any entrance examination; the last qualifying examination marks will be considered for merit in that case.
JNEE 2012 Contact Details
Vedant Gyan Valley, Village Jharna,
Contact Details for Admission:-
Toll Free No. : 18002005055 SMS ‘JVWU’ at 55454
Call at: -
9001999320, 9799400430, 9784011594, 9314306967, 9314306932
|Test Period||Joint National Entrance Exam (JNEE 2012) is generally held in Month of April|
|This Year Date||Not Announced|
JNEE 2012 Conducting Body
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur itself conducts Joint National Entrance Exam 2012 (JNEE 2012).
JNEE 2012 Eligibility
- Graduate with any subject.
- Candidates who have passed 12th examination are eligibile for PG courses.
JNEE 2012 Exam Pattern
This is an Online test.
JNEE 2012 Courses
JNEE 2012 Fees Details
Cost of Application Form is only 500/-.
JNEE 2012 Extra Information
Admission Procedure:Purchase or download the prospectus.Send the duly filled form with required documents and Admission Confirmation Fee.
- CONFIRMATION FEE :Attach a DD of sum of Rs.11000/- Admission Fee, Rs. 10000/- Caution Money 20% of the Tuition Fee in favour of Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University, Jaipur payable at Jaipur. If you have downloaded the form, kindly attach a DD of Rs. 500.00 (Form Charges) along with the confirmation fee.
- Extra Efforts: - In India the literacy rate of female candidates is very low as compared to male due to unfavorable circumstances. Appropriate facilities are not provided to female candidates as per our traditional system. Most of the girl candidates discontinue their studies due to unavailability of resources. University is dedicatedly promoting higher education and willing to extend opportunity by providing women especially rural resident, a flexible and liberal basic education to complete their academic journey.
- The University gives exemption of Rs. 8000/- in Admission Fee of Rs. 8000/- in Caution Money for the resident candidates of rural area of district Jaipur. University has adopted the rural areas of District-Jaipur at first step and it is planning to adopt more districts also for this purpose.
After receiving the complete form, the University will send a seat confirmation letter along with following information
- About the rest fee deposit schedule.
- About Course curriculum outline.
- About recommended Text books and it can also be purchased from University outlet.
- About the Uniform color and pattern and it can also be purchased from University outlet.
- Reporting date and academic calendar.
Students may get the Educational Loan from Bank of Maharashtra, HDFC Bank, Union Bank of India, SBI, Allahabad Bank & other nationalized banks. You may contact to our University officer on 9001999320 for educational loan assistance.
SEAT CATEGORY RESERVATION
The University provides two types of boarding facility – Residential & Day Boarding facility. Candidate can avail any of the facility as per her choice.
75% of total seats of Technical & Professional Courses are reserved for Residential Seat Category & 25 % for Day Boarder Seat Category.
Candidates once opt the category shall not be allowed to change the same for the entire duration of the course. Category conversion may be allowed subject to the availability of seats. The Category Conversion Fee will be of Rs. 10,000/- along with the Boarder ship fee of entire duration of course.
These are important dates for
Pre-Merit Declaration, slot-i
April 30, 2011
Pre-Merit Declaration, slot-ii
May 30, 2011
Pre-Merit Declaration, slot-iii
June 30, 2011
Pre-Merit Declaration, slot-iv
July 15, 2011
Pre-Merit Declaration, slot-v
July 30, 2011
Pre-Merit Declaration, slot-vi
Aug 12, 2011
JNEE 2012 Syllabus
They follow the basic syllabus of 12th examination.
JNEE 2012 Related Information
JNEE 2012 - Joint National Entrance Exam 2012 | JNEE 2012 Eligibiltiy Criteria | JNEE 2012 Dates | JNEE 2012 Application Procedure | JNEE 2012 Admissions | JNEE 2012 Fess | JNEE 2012 Colleges | JNEE 2012 Exam Centers | JNEE 2012 Online Form | JNEE 2012 Dates | JNEE 2012 Preparation Tips | JNEE 2012 Notifications | JNEE 2012 Question Papers | JNEE 2012 Sample Papers | JNEE 2012 Model Question Papers | JNEE 2012 Study Material | JNEE 2012 Results | JNEE 2012 Exam Results | JNEE 2012 Exam Schedule | JNEE 2012 Paper Schedule | JNEE 2012 in India | JNEE 2012 Application Form | JNEE 2012 Syllabus | JNEE 2012 Details | JNEE 2012 Exam Details | JNEE 2012 Question Papers with Answers | JNEE 2012 Question Bank | JNEE 2012 Mock Test | JNEE 2012 Answer Keys | JNEE 2012 Timings | JNEE 2012 Exam Duration | List of colleges accepting JNEE 2012 score