Tripura-JEE 2012 Description
Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2012ination, (Tripura JEE), is conducted by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination for admission in professional degree courses comprising engineering, medical, agricultural and technological at undergraduate level. The test is conducted for reserved seats for the State of Tripura (excluding seats reserved in REC / NITS) including the seats of Tripura Engineering Colleges. The entrance examination is held at various examination centres across the state.Tripura JEE is conducted in both English and Bengali medium. A candidate can attempt the entrance examination twice in one after the other years. Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2012ination is organized for choosing nominees for engineering, medical, agricultural and technological.
Tripura-JEE 2012 Contact Details
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
|Test Period||Tripura Joint Entrance Exam (Tripura-JEE 2012) is generally held in Month of April|
|This Year Date||Fourth week of April 2012|
Tripura-JEE 2012 Conducting Body
The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will conduct Joint Entrance Examination, at Agartala, Udaipur and Kailasahar for admission to Engineering, Medical. Technological and other Professional Degree Courses against seats reserved for the State of Tripura ( Excluding seats reserved in NITS).
Tripura-JEE 2012 Eligibility
- The applicant should be a permanent native of Tripura state.
- He/she should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university, with the subjects in which the candidate desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- A candidate can attempt JEE only twice, in consecutive years.
Tripura-JEE 2012 Exam Pattern
This is new exam patteren for Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2012ination
- Each question paper will have two sections, namely : Section - A and Section - B
- Full marks for each Paper Viz. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology shall be 100.
- Duration of Examination of each paper shall be 3 hours.
- The questions of the examination will be framed on the basis of the Syllabi of Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2012ination which is in force w.e.f.2008.
- The Syllabus of each paper is divided into 10 Modules. Each Module carries 10 marks.
- The first page of the answer script of each subject will be the Answer Sheet for answering the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of Section-A.
Section - A
- Each question of this section will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- There will be 40(forty) compulsory Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) taking 4 questions from each Module, for each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Each question carries 11/2 marks i.e. total marks of this section is 40 x 11/2 = 60 marks for each subject.
- Each question (MCQ) will have four options (i.e. A,B,C,D) out of which the correct option(A/B/C/D) is only to be identified.
- After selecting the correct answer the candidate will have to write the corresponding letter (i.e. A/B/C/D) in appropriate space provided in Answer Sheet.
- There is provision for negative marking for wrong answer.
- Half mark (1/2) will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Section - B
- This section will constitute Short Answer Questions (SAQ) of total 40 marks for each subject.
- There will be 10 compulsory questions (Conceptual or Numerical Problems), taking one question from each Module of the Syllabus for each subject.
- Each question of this section carries 4 marks.
- In this section marks for each Module for Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be subdivided in the pattern of '2+2' and for Mathematics marks for each Module will be in the pattern of '2+2' or direct '4'.
Tripura-JEE 2012 Courses
- B.Agri - Bachelor of Agriculture
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- BE (Bachelor of Engineering)
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
Tripura-JEE 2012 Fees Details
The application for appearing at the Examination should be made only in the prescribed printed form. Duly filled in application form alongwith all enclosures and a crossed Indian Postal Order / Bank Draft or Banker's cheque of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred) only for SC and ST candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty) only for other candidates in favour of TRIPURA BOARD OF JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, payable at Agartala Head Post Office/ a branch of any Bank at Agartala must reach the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Gurkhabasti, Agartala.
Tripura-JEE 2012 Extra Information
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE EXAMINEES
- Candidates can sit for the examination in the subjects for his/her respective group(A/B/C)as mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates have to bring with them pen, pencils, scales, set-squares etc.
- Candidates will not be allowed to use calculators and slide rules in the Exam. Hall.
- This admit card must be shown to the Officers / Invigilators supervising the examination.
- Violation of any instruction and adoption of any unfair means in the Examination Hall shall render the candidate liable for cancellation of his / her answer script and forfeiture of his/her claim for admission.
- All applicants who appear to be prima-facie eligible are provisionally permitted to sit for Joint Entrance Examination. If after scrutiny, at any stage, it is found that the applicant is otherwise ineligible, his /her candidature will be automatically cancelled even if he / she has appeared in the examination and secured a position in the merit list.
- The question of all the papers will be in English with Bengali translation and may be answered in English or Bengali. However, question of any paper must be answered in same language throughout.
- Entry in Examination venue with mobile phone, pager or any other electronic gadget / device is strictly prohibited.?
Tripura-JEE 2012 Syllabus
The syllabus of Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2012ination, (Tripura JEE) is based on the curriculum of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology studied by the aspirants at 10+2 level. The candidates have to prepare for the subjects according to the program they want to pursue.
Tripura-JEE 2012 Dates
These are important dates for Tripura Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) 2011
- Last date to submit the Application Forms
27th January, 2011
- Joint Entrance Exam Date
26th April, 2011-Physics and Chemistry Papers
27th April, 2011-Mathematics and Biology Papers
Tripura-JEE 2012 Related Information
Tripura-JEE 2012 - Tripura Joint Entrance Exam 2012 | Tripura-JEE 2012 Eligibiltiy Criteria | Tripura-JEE 2012 Dates | Tripura-JEE 2012 Application Procedure | Tripura-JEE 2012 Admissions | Tripura-JEE 2012 Fess | Tripura-JEE 2012 Colleges | Tripura-JEE 2012 Exam Centers | Tripura-JEE 2012 Online Form | Tripura-JEE 2012 Dates | Tripura-JEE 2012 Preparation Tips | Tripura-JEE 2012 Notifications | Tripura-JEE 2012 Question Papers | Tripura-JEE 2012 Sample Papers | Tripura-JEE 2012 Model Question Papers | Tripura-JEE 2012 Study Material | Tripura-JEE 2012 Results | Tripura-JEE 2012 Exam Results | Tripura-JEE 2012 Exam Schedule | Tripura-JEE 2012 Paper Schedule | Tripura-JEE 2012 in India | Tripura-JEE 2012 Application Form | Tripura-JEE 2012 Syllabus | Tripura-JEE 2012 Details | Tripura-JEE 2012 Exam Details | Tripura-JEE 2012 Question Papers with Answers | Tripura-JEE 2012 Question Bank | Tripura-JEE 2012 Mock Test | Tripura-JEE 2012 Answer Keys | Tripura-JEE 2012 Timings | Tripura-JEE 2012 Exam Duration | List of colleges accepting Tripura-JEE 2012 score