CENTAC 2012 Description
Puducherry Joint Entrance Test 2012 is conducted by the Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC), Government of Puducherry, for students who seek admission for first year Engineering and Medical degree courses available in the Government Degree courses. Admission is granted to the students on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. Higher Secondary Examination results of the students are also accessed during the time of admission.To get admission, candidates must appear for the JET relevant papers and also submit admission application to CENTAC.
CENTAC 2012 Contact Details
Centralized Admission Committee
(0413)2655281 to 2655287 (Ext. 342 / 343),
|Test Period||Puducherry Joint Entrance Test (PJET 2012) is generally held in Month of May|
|This Year Date||June End 2012|
CENTAC 2012 Conducting Body
Puducherry Joint Entrance Test 2012 is conducted by the Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC), Government of Puducherry.
CENTAC 2012 Eligibility
- The educational qualification for admission into 1st semester of B. Tech. degree program is H.Sc. or an equivalent examination with minimum of 50% marks.
- An aspiring candidate must have studied Mathematics and Physics with Computer Science / Chemistry / Biology (Botany, Zoology) or Bio-Technology at H.Sc. or an equivalent academic level.
CENTAC 2012 Exam Pattern
- JET consists of three papers of two hours duration each. All questions will be of objective type only. Paper -I Mathematics : 60 Questions Paper, II Physical Sciences : 80 Questions(Physics 40 + Chemistry 40), Paper III Biology : 100 Questions (Botany 50 + Zoology 50).
- All the three papers conducted are of two hours duration and consists of objective type of questions.
- Candidates willing to take admission to B.Tech course will have to appear for examination on Paper I and Paper II.
- For other courses students will have to appear for tests in Paper II and Paper III.
- Candidates seeking admission to the B.Pharm courses will have to sit for Paper II, which is compulsory.
CENTAC 2012 Courses
- Bachelor of technology (B.Tech.)
- Bachelor of Vetenary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc., A.H.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. (Agri.)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. (Nursing)ï»¿
CENTAC 2012 Fees Details
- Candidates may send a demand draft of Rs.565 along with a request letter to the Convenor, Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC), Pondicherry Engineering College Campus, Puducherry, 605014.
- The draft should be in favor of Convenor, CENTAC, payable at Puducherry.
- Candidates can also send two slips with self address written on it.
- In case of SC/ST candidates fees amount required is Rs. 190.
- Application forms can also be obtained from the selected post offices against a payment of Rs.520 (for SC/ST candidates it is Rs.145).
CENTAC 2012 Syllabus
Syllabus is similiar to that of senior secondry examination's syllabus.
CENTAC 2012 Related Information
CENTAC 2012 - Puducherry Joint Entrance Test 2012 | CENTAC 2012 Eligibiltiy Criteria | CENTAC 2012 Dates | CENTAC 2012 Application Procedure | CENTAC 2012 Admissions | CENTAC 2012 Fess | CENTAC 2012 Colleges | CENTAC 2012 Exam Centers | CENTAC 2012 Online Form | CENTAC 2012 Dates | CENTAC 2012 Preparation Tips | CENTAC 2012 Notifications | CENTAC 2012 Question Papers | CENTAC 2012 Sample Papers | CENTAC 2012 Model Question Papers | CENTAC 2012 Study Material | CENTAC 2012 Results | CENTAC 2012 Exam Results | CENTAC 2012 Exam Schedule | CENTAC 2012 Paper Schedule | CENTAC 2012 in India | CENTAC 2012 Application Form | CENTAC 2012 Syllabus | CENTAC 2012 Details | CENTAC 2012 Exam Details | CENTAC 2012 Question Papers with Answers | CENTAC 2012 Question Bank | CENTAC 2012 Mock Test | CENTAC 2012 Answer Keys | CENTAC 2012 Timings | CENTAC 2012 Exam Duration | List of colleges accepting CENTAC 2012 score