HCEET 2012 Description
Haryana CEET Exam, which is also known as Common Engineering Entrance Test, is conducted by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra. Many government and private engineering colleges in the state of Haryana admit students to their undergraduate programs in field of engineering and architecture on the basis of candidates’ performances in Haryana CEET Exam.
HCEET 2012 Contact Details
01744, 238122, 233208
|Test Period||Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test (HCEET 2012) is generally held in Month of June|
|Last Year Date||2nd week of June, 2011|
|This Year Date||No Entrance Exam|
HCEET 2012 Conducting Body
The common entrance test is conducted by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra.
HCEET 2012 Eligibility
- The candidate must have passed the Higher Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination, from any recognized Board.
- The candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- The candidates, who have appeared in the final year of the qualifying examination, are also eligible for CEET.
- Three-year Diploma holders from Haryana Board of Technical Education are eligible for the admission to second year of course under Lateral Entry Scheme.
- The candidate should be above 17 years of age at the time of applying for the course.
HCEET 2012 Exam Pattern
- All the questions in the test are of objective type, in which, the candidates have to choose the right answer out of four options.
- The candidates are expected to answer all the questions within three hours, which is the duration of the exam.
- The medium of instructions and questions is only English.
- The question paper consists of these subjects, phyysics, chemistry, Mathematics.
- All the parts of Haryana CEET Exam carry 60 marks each.
HCEET 2012 Courses
- Bachelor of Technology (B Tech)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
HCEET 2012 Syllabus
- The questions in Haryana CEET (Common Engineering Entrance Test) are asked from the subjects of Maths, Physics and Chemistry taught at 10+2 level in various boards across India.
Candidates should have sound knowledge of the following topics in their respective subjects.
Topics in Chemistry
Chemistry in action, chemistry of biological processes, biomolecules, polymers, chemistry of carbon compounds, coordination chemistry and organo metallics, transition metals including lanthanides, chemistry of representative elements, nuclear chemistry, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, chemical thermodynamics, chemical bonds and molecules, atomic structure etc. are included in the syllabus.
Topics in Physics
physical world & measurement, introduction, description of motion in one dimension, description of motion in two and three dimensions, rotational motion, gravitation, molecules, properties of matter, heat and thermodynamics, electrostatics, oscillations, thermal and chemical effects of currents, electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, ray optics and optical instruments, electromagnetic waves, electrons and photons etc.
Topics in Mathematics
Probability, correlation and regression, differential equations, definite integral, integral calculus, differential calculus, vectors and three dimensional geometry, matrices and determinants, circles, coordinate geometry, exponential and logarithmic series, mathematical induction and binomial theorem, sequences and series, sets and binary operation, complex numbers, quadratic equations etc.
HCEET 2012 Related Information
HCEET 2012 - Haryana Common Engineering Entrance Test 2012 | HCEET 2012 Eligibiltiy Criteria | HCEET 2012 Dates | HCEET 2012 Application Procedure | HCEET 2012 Admissions | HCEET 2012 Fess | HCEET 2012 Colleges | HCEET 2012 Exam Centers | HCEET 2012 Online Form | HCEET 2012 Dates | HCEET 2012 Preparation Tips | HCEET 2012 Notifications | HCEET 2012 Question Papers | HCEET 2012 Sample Papers | HCEET 2012 Model Question Papers | HCEET 2012 Study Material | HCEET 2012 Results | HCEET 2012 Exam Results | HCEET 2012 Exam Schedule | HCEET 2012 Paper Schedule | HCEET 2012 in India | HCEET 2012 Application Form | HCEET 2012 Syllabus | HCEET 2012 Details | HCEET 2012 Exam Details | HCEET 2012 Question Papers with Answers | HCEET 2012 Question Bank | HCEET 2012 Mock Test | HCEET 2012 Answer Keys | HCEET 2012 Timings | HCEET 2012 Exam Duration | List of colleges accepting HCEET 2012 score