SRMEEE 2012 Description
SRM Engineering Entrance Exam 2012 (SRMEEE 2012) is conducted every year by SRM University in Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu, which is a deemed university. The entrance examination is mandatory for admission into engineering, technical, architecture and designing program at both undergraduate as well as at postgraduate level along with Master of Business Administration, Computer Application, and M.S. program in Total Quality Management (TQM), Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
SRMEEE 2012 Contact Details
Director (Admissions) SRM University, SRM Nagar Kattankulathur - 603203 Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
|Test Period||SRM Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMEEE 2012) is generally held in Month of April|
|Last Year Date||23-Apr-11|
|This Year Date||Not Announced|
SRMEEE 2012 Conducting Body
SRM Engineering Entrance Exam 2012 SRMEEE 2012, is conducted by SRM University in Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu for admission into B. Tech, B. Arch, B Des., M. Tech, MCA, M.S. programï»¿.
SRMEEE 2012 Eligibility
- Candidates who desire to join the B.Tech course must have a pass in class 12 with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- They should have achieved atleast 60 percent marks in their final exams.
- Those who aspire to join the B.Arch course must have cleared their class 12 with Mathematics and English. They are required to score at least 60 percent marks in class 12.
- In addition to this, the candidates must have achieved a minimum score of 40 percent in the Aptitude Test in Architecture (ATA) carried out by the SRM University.
- For joining the postgraduate courses that are presented by the university, graduates from any background with not less than 60 percent marks.
SRMEEE 2012 Exam Pattern
- The question paper of the SRMEEE 2012 will be of 2 and half hours duration.
- The paper will include 155 questions and would be separated into four section with 105 marks each.
- The exam topics are Physics, mathematics as well as biology in addition to chemistry.
- There is negetive marking in this tets.ï»¿
SRMEEE 2012 Courses
- Bachelor of Technology (B Tech)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
- Master of Science(M.Sc)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Design (B. Des)
SRMEEE 2012 Syllabus
The syllabus of SRM Engineering Entrance Exam 2012 consists of the curriculum studied by the candidate at 10+2 level. Detailed subject-wise syllabus is listed below.
Units and Measurement, Mechanics Motion in one dimension, Gravitation, Oscillations and Wave, Ray and Wave Optics, Electrostatics and Electromagnetism Electrostatics, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics Matter waves, Atomic Physics and Relativity Atomic structure, and Electronics and Communication Semiconductors.
Basic Concepts in Chemistry like Matter and its nature, Dalton's atomic theory etc, States of Matter and their classification, Chemical Families, Coordination Chemistry, Coordination compounds, nomenclature, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure Covalent bonding, Chemical Energetics, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Equilibria involving chemical processes, Electrochemistry Electrolytic and metallic conduction, Electrochemical cells, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis Adsorption, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Alkenes, Polymers, Bio Molecules Carbohydrates, and Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Sets, Relations and Functions Sets and their representations, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Complex Numbers, Mathematical Induction, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial theorem and its Applications, Differential Calculus, Sequences and Series Arithmetic, Integral Calculus, Straight Lines, Conic Sections, Circles, Vector Algebra, Probability, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, and Trigonometry.
Syllabus of Biology has been divided into two sections- Botany and Zoology.
Taxonomy of Angiosperm Types of classifications, Plant Anatomy Tissues and Tissue System, Cell Biology and Genetics Chromosomes, Biotechnology Recombinant DNA Technology, Plant Physiology Photosynthesis, and Biology in Human Welfare Food production.
Human Physiology including Physiological Co ordination System, Reproductive System, Excretion, Receptor Organs, Respiration, Circulation, Bones and Joints fractures, Microbiology, Immunology, Modern Genetics, Environmental Science, and Applied Biology.
SRMEEE 2012 Related Information
SRMEEE 2012 - SRM Engineering Entrance Exam 2012 | SRMEEE 2012 Eligibiltiy Criteria | SRMEEE 2012 Dates | SRMEEE 2012 Application Procedure | SRMEEE 2012 Admissions | SRMEEE 2012 Fess | SRMEEE 2012 Colleges | SRMEEE 2012 Exam Centers | SRMEEE 2012 Online Form | SRMEEE 2012 Dates | SRMEEE 2012 Preparation Tips | SRMEEE 2012 Notifications | SRMEEE 2012 Question Papers | SRMEEE 2012 Sample Papers | SRMEEE 2012 Model Question Papers | SRMEEE 2012 Study Material | SRMEEE 2012 Results | SRMEEE 2012 Exam Results | SRMEEE 2012 Exam Schedule | SRMEEE 2012 Paper Schedule | SRMEEE 2012 in India | SRMEEE 2012 Application Form | SRMEEE 2012 Syllabus | SRMEEE 2012 Details | SRMEEE 2012 Exam Details | SRMEEE 2012 Question Papers with Answers | SRMEEE 2012 Question Bank | SRMEEE 2012 Mock Test | SRMEEE 2012 Answer Keys | SRMEEE 2012 Timings | SRMEEE 2012 Exam Duration | List of colleges accepting SRMEEE 2012 score