BEE 2012 Description
The Bureau of Energy Efficiency 2012 is an agency of the Government of India, under the Ministry of Power created in March 2002 under the provisions of the nation's 2001 Energy Conservation Act. The agency's function is to develop programs which will increase the conservation and efficient use of energy in India. The government has proposed to make it mandatory for all appliances in India to have ratings by the BEE 2012 starting in January 2010. mission of Bureau of Energy Efficiency 2012 is to "institutionalize" energy efficiency services, enable delivery mechanisms in the country and provide leadership to energy efficiency in all sectors of the country. The primary objective would be to reduce energy intensity in the economy.
BEE 2012 Contact Details
Government of India, Ministry of Power
+91 11 26179699
|Test Period||Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE 2012) is generally held in Month of July|
|Last Year Date||7-May-11|
|This Year Date||Not Announced|
BEE 2012 Conducting Body
Bureau of Energy Efficiency 2012 (BEE 2012) conducts this exam.
BEE 2012 Eligibility
For Energy Managers:
The candidate must have any one of the following:
- M.Tech / M.E. degree at the post graduate level, that is masters along with a minimum two years of work experience preferably in the energy sector.
- OR, A candidate should have one of the Diploma in engineering with at least 6 years of experience.
- OR, A bachelor level engineering or (technology discipline) degree along with a work experience of at least three years in the energy sector that covers aspects of maintenance, planning as well as operation.
- OR, Even candidates that hold B.Tech along with M.Tech degree or equivalent along with a minimum work experience within the energy sector can also apply.
- OR, PG in physics, chemistry or electronics with 2 years of relevant experience.
For Energy Auditors:
- Should have either B.Tech / B.E degree with experience of at least 3 years OR, Post Graduation in Engineering or Management after B.E. / B.Tech with at least 2 years of experience.
BEE 2012 Exam Pattern
- The test will be for 2 consecutive days.
- There will be 4 papers in total.
- Out of this, first 3 papers will be of 3 hrs. duration each of 150 marks each.
- Fourth paper will be of 2 hrs of 100 marks.
- Paper 1 is on General Aspects of Energy Management, Energy Audit.
- Paper 2 is on Energy Efficiency in Thermal Utilities.
- Paper 3 is on Energy Efficiency in Electrical Utilities.
- Paper 4 is on Energy Performance Assessment for Equipment and Utility systems.
- To qualify as Energy Manager, a candidate has to clear paper-1, 2, and 3 with a minimum of 50% marks in each examination.
- for Energy Auditor, a candidate has to clear paper-1, 2, 3 and 4 with a minimum of 50% marks in each paper.
BEE 2012 Related Information
BEE 2012 - Bureau of Energy Efficiency 2012 | BEE 2012 Eligibiltiy Criteria | BEE 2012 Dates | BEE 2012 Application Procedure | BEE 2012 Admissions | BEE 2012 Fess | BEE 2012 Colleges | BEE 2012 Exam Centers | BEE 2012 Online Form | BEE 2012 Dates | BEE 2012 Preparation Tips | BEE 2012 Notifications | BEE 2012 Question Papers | BEE 2012 Sample Papers | BEE 2012 Model Question Papers | BEE 2012 Study Material | BEE 2012 Results | BEE 2012 Exam Results | BEE 2012 Exam Schedule | BEE 2012 Paper Schedule | BEE 2012 in India | BEE 2012 Application Form | BEE 2012 Syllabus | BEE 2012 Details | BEE 2012 Exam Details | BEE 2012 Question Papers with Answers | BEE 2012 Question Bank | BEE 2012 Mock Test | BEE 2012 Answer Keys | BEE 2012 Timings | BEE 2012 Exam Duration | List of colleges accepting BEE 2012 score