Amrita 2012 Description
The entrance test is held for admissions to undergraduate course in engineering - Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech). The University, also known as Amrita 2012 Vishwa Vidyapeetham, conducts the entrance exam for admission in its three campuses, each located in Coimbatore, Bangalore and Kollam. For the final selection, a merit list is prepared, determined by the rank of the candidates in the entrance test.
Amrita 2012 Contact Details
AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
|Test Period||Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (Amrita 2012) is generally held in Month of March/April|
|Last Year Date||17-Apr-11|
|This Year Date||Mid of April, 2012.|
Amrita 2012 Conducting Body
Amrita 2012 University conducts an entrance exam every year in various cities across the country for admission to the B.Tech. programs at its three Schools of Engineering located at Amrita 2012puri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore.
Amrita 2012 Eligibility
- Candidates of 21yrs age are eligible.
- A pass in the final examination of 10+2 (class XII ) or its equivalent securing 60% marks or above in Mathematics, 55% or above separately in Physics and Chemistry with an aggregate of 60% in the three subjects.
- A three year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks, awarded by any State Board of Technical Education.
- Those who appear for the above examinations in March / April and expect to secure minimum marks as above, may also apply.
Amrita 2012 Exam Pattern
- The entrance test consists of only multiple-choice type questions.
- The candidates have to find out one correct option out of the given four.
- There are 120 questions in the question paper, carrying a total of 360 marks.
- The candidates have to answer all the questions within three hours.
- The questions are from these three sections- Mathematics (60 questions), Physics (30 questions), Chemistry (30 questions).
- There is a scheme of negative marking, one mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
Amrita 2012 Courses
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
Amrita 2012 Fees Details
- The application form can be obtained by post, from the Admission Coordinators of ASE on a written request indicating their full communication address together with a Demand Draft for Rs.850/- drawn in favor of Amrita 2012 School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore. It can also be obtained from the university counter of Amrita 2012 Schools of Engineering at Amrita 2012puri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore.
- Candidates can also apply online with the payment gateway or apply through the website and submit the application printout duly signed, along with Demand Draft for Rs.850/- drawn in favor of Amrita 2012 School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore and a passport size color photograph affixed in the specified location.
Amrita 2012 Syllabus
The syllabus for Amrita 2012 Engineering Entrance Examination is based on the 10+2 level syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Modern physics, ray and wave optics, electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic waves, electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics, heat and thermodynamics, oscillations and waves, solids and fluids, mechanics and units and dimensions.
Chemistry in action & environmental chemistry, syntheic and natural polymers & biomolecules, organic compounds containing oxygen, nitrogen, hydrocarbons & halo alkanes & halo alkenes, organic chemistry fundamentals, nuclear chemistry, co-ordination chemistry, periodic properties, chemical families, chemistry of non metals & metals, redox reactions, electrochemistry & surface chemistry, chemical kinetics & chemical equilibrium, chemical energetics and thermodynamics, solutions, atomic structure, states of matter, basic concepts.
Conic sections, circles and family of circles, the straight line and pair of straight lines, two dimensional geometry, differential equations, integral calculus, differential calculus, probability, measures of central tendency and dispersion, trigonometry, vector algebra, sequences and series, permutations and combinations, quadratic equations, matrices and determinants, complex numbers.
Amrita 2012 Related Information
Amrita 2012 - Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2012 | Amrita 2012 Eligibiltiy Criteria | Amrita 2012 Dates | Amrita 2012 Application Procedure | Amrita 2012 Admissions | Amrita 2012 Fess | Amrita 2012 Colleges | Amrita 2012 Exam Centers | Amrita 2012 Online Form | Amrita 2012 Dates | Amrita 2012 Preparation Tips | Amrita 2012 Notifications | Amrita 2012 Question Papers | Amrita 2012 Sample Papers | Amrita 2012 Model Question Papers | Amrita 2012 Study Material | Amrita 2012 Results | Amrita 2012 Exam Results | Amrita 2012 Exam Schedule | Amrita 2012 Paper Schedule | Amrita 2012 in India | Amrita 2012 Application Form | Amrita 2012 Syllabus | Amrita 2012 Details | Amrita 2012 Exam Details | Amrita 2012 Question Papers with Answers | Amrita 2012 Question Bank | Amrita 2012 Mock Test | Amrita 2012 Answer Keys | Amrita 2012 Timings | Amrita 2012 Exam Duration | List of colleges accepting Amrita 2012 score