Haryana 2013 Admissions notifications for Counselling have been released. The Application Forms will be available from 5th of June, 2013. The candidates can register online on: www.hstes.in – the official website of Haryana Admissions.
Haryana 2013 Admissions – detailed process:
- Applicants have to register online.
- Have to pay the fee online.
- The online registration process will require JEE Main details.
- Candidates have to submit the copy of filled form to the Haryana State Education Society as per the specified schedule of Haryana 2013 Admissions.
- The order of choices can be revised till the last date of choice locking.
- There will be 2 phases of Counselling – Phase 1 and Phase 2.
- Phase 2 will be organized for admissions on the seats left vacant after round 1 of allotment.
Haryana 2013 Admissions - Counselling Important Dates:
- Online Registration and Payment of fees: June 5 to July 4, 2013
- Haryana Government School topper category: June 12 to 26, 2013
- Tution Fee Waiver: June 5 to 30, 2013
- Kashmiri Migrant (KM) category: June 12 to 26, 2013
- Inter-se-merit /Unique ranks for HGST, KM and TFW candidates: July 5, 2013
- Online filling of choice, Changing of choice and Locking of choice: June 20 to 26, 2013
- Result of Seat allotment by NIC – Phase 1: June 26, 2013 till 5 PM
- Phase 1: Physical Reporting/Document Verification/Fee Payment: June 27 to 29 June, 2013 from 10 AM to 5 PM
- Updating vacancy position by the Institutes: June 29 till midnight
- Result of Seat allotment by NIC – Phase 2: July 8, 2013
- Phase 2: Physical Reporting/Document Verification/Fee Payment: July 9 to 11, 2013 from 10AM to 5PM
- Updating vacancy position by the Institutes: July 11 till midnight
- Commencement of classes: August 1, 2013
JECRC University has its campus in Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan. It started its journey about 13 years ago and is recognised as one of the leading and most preferred higher education groups in North India. The 32-acre JU campus is located around the prime industrial and institutional hub of Jaipur and is well connected with all parts of the city. JECRC University is driven by the spirit of innovation-led research. JECRC is known for a strong research culture and close industry linkages.
About the Pen & Paper Test:
The test duration is of 2 hours and the test consists of 120 multiple choice questions (MCQ) covering Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The questions will be in English. All questions will be of the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ type). Each MCQ will consist of a stem which may be in the form of a question or an incomplete statement and four responses labeled A, B, C and D. One of the four responses only is the correct or most appropriate answer. Candidates must choose the correct or most appropriate answer. Candidates can navigate freely through the questions.
- Application Open From: 15 April 2013
- Last Date to Apply: 6 June 2013
- Entrance Test Date: 9 June 2013
- Merit List Declaration: 12 June 2013
- Admission & Counselling: 14 June 2013
- Commencement of Classes: 15 July 2013
Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Delhi, Guwahati, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Muzafarpur, Patna, Pune, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shimla, Sikar, Sri Ganganagar, Surat, Udaipur.
'3 Idiots', three engineering students from Kashmir have developed an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), which they claim is the first Unmanned Aerial Vehicle made in the Kashmir.
3 Mechanical Engineers from Kashmir Government Polytechnic College, Shahnawaz Shafi (18) and Shuaib Shafi (21) and Basit zargar (18), developed the UAV which they demonstrated today in front of media persons at Press Enclave.
3 Idiots claimed the UAV can be helpful in many ways like aerial surveillance, aerial photography, traffic updates and for spot information during disasters, in the event of forest fires or avalanches, power transmission failures, accidents or surveillance. They are further working on the project to enhance its range from the present 20 metre and improve its functionality.
"Since childhood I wanted to create something which could fly. And when we were assigned a project in our college, me, my brother and my friend took upon ourselves to develop Kashmir's first UAV," Shahnawaz said.
His friend Basit said the movie '3 Idiots' inspired them a lot and proved a motivating factor behind their innovation.
iKheti is a community enterprise with a social impact. Founder of ikheti Priyanka Amar Shah It was started to create a platform for individuals and communities to grow healthy consumable crops within their premises and promote sustainable urban farming. It started as a project at the Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai. We were given a platform to present our business ideas to experts from different sectors. I, along with my team members - Aditi Bansal and Janetri Dave - spent six months on conceptualising, researching and prototyping before it was presented. Support and guidance from my mentors helped us nurture the idea of urban farming.
iKheti envisages that good health, innovation and productivity will soon be an integral part of our lifestyles. For instance, an individual can cultivate the habit of consuming healthy, unadulterated food, while enhancing the aesthetic value of his/her home. At the corporate level, it helps to de-stress employees and creates a group indulging in a collective activity that helps the environment. Besides, it helps to turn urban locales into food production units, encourages people to learn and practice sustainable lifestyles and helps offset carbon emissions by reducing the distance between the crop and its consumer.