Himalayan Institute Hospital Trust University (HIHTU), Dehradun conducts Post Graduate Entrance Examination (PGMEE) for Postgraduate medical Programmes commencing in the session 2012.
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Community Medicine
- Pharmacology& Biochemistry
- Pathology & Microbiology
- Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Radiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, ENT, Aneasthesiology, Medicine, Surgery
- A candidate, who holds an MBBS degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign medical degree included in the schedules of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India (MCI) or from any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship, shall be eligible to take this examination.
- A candidate, who after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI), is undergoing a 12 month compulsory rotating internship and is likely to complete the same by 31st March, 2012 can also take up this examination.
- The candidate must produce a certificate from the head of the institution that he/she will be completing internship by 31st, 2012. But he/she will not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before 31st March, 2012.
How To Apply
Application Form can be downloaded from the University Website from 18th November, 2011 onwards.
Swami Ram Nagar, P.O Doiwala, Distt. Dehradun - 248140 Uttarakhand
- Last date for receipt of form : 31 January 2012
- Entrance Date : 19 February 2012